Monday, December 26, 2011

Fishes, Shrimps and Scallops!

Yey!

No work.

No Meetings.

No scheduled reunions.

MR and I went to SM to buy the ingredients of our chosen dishes. And since I love fish, I went for cream dory and salmon. The shrimps really weren't on my list, but there were no oysters, hence, I bought them instead.

It's been ages since I last got busy in the kitchen. A year ago, I promised I'd start cooking. I did start but I wasn't consistent. Now is another chance to start - I'll have it set twice a month. Let's see if I'm going to be successful. :)

Cooking really is another form of therapy. I usually don't stand up for too long, but didn't noticed I was on my feet for around 2 hours preparing my dishes.

Here they are: 

Shrimp and Scallop Scampi :)



before













                            after                                                                                                             

Baked Cream Dory                                                
 
before
                                                                               after



Looks good? Tasted even better! Lol. :P

Had a great time preparing and serving my family through cooking. Time has really changed. Before my mom and dad were the ones in-charge for the noche buena. Now, we are old enough to let them sit and wait until we are finished with our dishes.

Feels great to be giving back to parents!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment