Friday, February 10, 2012

Up Above

Lately, I get to travel around the Philippines for a day to conduct trainings with our clients. It is exhausting but it makes me happy as well as I get to see the beauty that our provinces has to offer. I get to experience living their world even just for a few hours- commuting to from hotel to a mall/restaurant, trying their native dishes. I get to mingle with people from the region. Generally, I find that people from the provinces are happy people. They excude an aura of vibrant energy.

The last trip I had was last Monday bound for CDO. God is sooo good, I got the following surprises:
a.) VP Binay in the same plane as I was and was just seating in a row in front of me (I was too late to realize this though, after people went gaga over him (shaking hands with him, taking pictures of him)
b.) in both flights I was booked for an aisle seat, but fortunately the seats in the row that I was in were not occupied, I got to transfer to my favorite - a window seat!

And lastly, I've been able to do my ritual every time I ride a plane - taking photos of clouds. :) To top it off, I got pictures of sunset, miles above sea level! How cool and refreshing is that! :)

They say it's lonely at the top, well I guess I won't ever experience that...

this and the sunset pics below are more splendid behind the lens :)

...  if I get to see the beauty the above world could offer... hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment