Friday, May 20, 2011

just some thoughts

when you experience deep sorrow, you learn to appreciate what it means to be happy
when you encounter problems, you learn to appreciate every little means of solving a problem
when you experience rejection, you learn to appreciate and value every little love you receive
when you dried your eyes with tears, you learn to have a hearty laugh in every opportunity given
when you experience loss, you learn to appreciate what you have
when you learn to let go, you experience something better coming your way
when you learn to surrender, you'll feel God's powerful embrace
when you give service, you experience being serviced by God in greater extent
when you increase faith, you'll learn not to worry

***************

little by little, I'm getting closer to you
little by little, I'm letting You lead me
little by little, I'm seeing the light You've been trying to show me
little by little, I'm changing to Your ways

No comments:

Post a Comment