Wednesday, May 11, 2011

one more month!

exactly 1 more month to go!

i am getting more and more excited as well as more nervous! this is by far the most meaningful birthday celebration i'm going to have, not to mention, the most special as well. 

in a few more days, i'll see my dream unfold into reality. i planned a similar one before - a feeding program with bags of supplies for kids in a public school in cavite, which eventually turned into giving school supplies instead to neighbors due to  budget constraints.

it never occurred to me to ask for help outside the few members of my family. but then, one day i realized, i'll be counting years to be able to pull through with my "pay-it-forward" dream.

and now, after a month of planning and campaigning, i'm overwhelmed with an outpour of positive responses.

God truly provides and He sure did blessed me with generous friends who are willing to give their treasures, time and talents. I'll be forever grateful for sharing this special occasion with me.

I look forward to a birthday seeing family, friends and kids at Elsie Gaches, all faces filled with heartfelt smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment