Friday, May 20, 2011

pretty simple

I was trying to look for something to cook for dinner last Monday. I got to leave office early. I was calling my mom checking what are the available ingredients for a dish. She said "chicken". I said "No!". I've been eating chicken for the past N days, I think i'm growing feathers already :P

So anyway, i stopped by a meat shop, intending to buy pork. I was thinking of preparing sinigang, my favorite! (However, I was thinking twice coz I already was able to prepare that, was wishing I could cook at least 1 new dish every month). And it seemed the universe conspired to let me choose another dish, because they already run out of meat perfect for sinigang.

So I settled for fish and misua! It was fairly easy to cook misua, but I wasn't satisfied at all with the taste. After I finished cooking, it then dawned on me that I should have put patola in it. Oh well, at least I know now. Haha. :)

Overall, it was good to cook again. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment